AIK led 1-0 at halftime and when the second started, Degerfors pressed for an equaliser. In the midst of the biggest onslaught, Kristoffer Nordfeldt laid down and signed for damage assessment.
The game was interrupted for three or four minutes and it was started again, and Degerfors’ pressure was blown away.
AIK came back and scored 2-0.
– I think he was injured. But I don’t know, AIK’s coach Henning Berg.
– It was my backside. Hopefully it’s okay, says Nordfeldt.
Was it tactical?
However, Degerfors does not buy the explanation that Nordfeldt was in pain.
– But please… what bullshit. It’s boring. says Christos Gravius.
– We lost momentum. We pressed as much as we could, obviously it was tactical.
Degerfors coach Tobias Solberg:
– He (Kristoffer Nordfeldt) has been playing for a long time, his body is worn out. Then you might have a little pain sometimes. I don’t know if he’s in pain or not. It happens sometimes, it’s part of it too, we know that.